Welcome to the Fairly Unbalanced Fair News Round-Up!
This feature will run daily during the Minnesota State Fair and feature the best of news articles, blogs, social media posts and more about the Fair from across the internet. Have an interesting item we missed? Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what the web has to say about the Fair today:
- Dennis Larson used to be in charge of all the Fair’s food vendors, but now he’s retired and can dish on what his PERSONAL FAVORITES are.
- WCCO’s long running Good Question series tackles your BURNING QUESTIONS about the Fair.
- The Star Tribune explores the Fair’s DIVERSITY in vendors in a fascinating article that highlights some ways the Fair can improve and change in the future.
- Talented artist WASCO provides us with a series of his SKETCHES OF SCENES around the Fairgrounds.
- Ever wondered what it’s like to be in the Fair’s daily parade? Now you can experience it with this incredible TIME-LAPSE FOOTAGE from atop the Minnesota Zoo’s horse-drawn cart.